Intensive Outpatient Program - Substance Abuse and Mental Health Evening
Intensive Outpatient Program – Substance Abuse and Mental Health
There is hope.
Substance abuse and mental health treatment can be very time consuming and costly. Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) are not. IOP programs do not require you to leave home, your loved ones, or your job for extended periods of time. Imagine offers both a day and an evening IOP Program right here in the Jackson area.
Reach out today for more information or a confidential, no obligation discussion:
Call today for a confidential discussion, your first step toward freedom.
Confidential Contact Form
How healing begins.
The important thing is to reach out for help when you need it. IOP level of care is often the logical step down from a residential treatment experience. Or for someone who simply needs more than they are getting in a traditional outpatient setting.
Our Evening Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) offers relief and new directions to address serious alcohol and/or drug problems as well as dual diagnosis while allowing enough freedom for you to maintain employment and stay engaged with family and other activities. If you have to take time off work, we will work with you to complete your employers required paperwork. The program meets 3 times per week for 10 weeks with each session lasting three hours for a total of nine hours per week. In addition to the group times, you will also receive weekly individual sessions, family sessions, case management and psychiatric care. We accept insurance and private pay. Generally, the amount you will be responsible for after insurance is surprisingly low.
Group Therapy – IOP Programs are group driven programs that include individualized services such as individual and family therapy as well as psychiatric care and medication management. Many people are intimidated by the group component. It is completely normal to be nervous or anxious about attending group therapy. You may have just started opening up to an individual about your issues so the idea of opening up to a group of strangers sounds overwhelming. Group therapy is an amazing therapeutic approach with many benefits. According to Ervin Yalom, an expert on group therapy, here are some of the benefits to consider:
- Universality: Individuals with social anxiety often feel that they are alone in their struggles. Groups can help you understand that you are not the only one going through this.
- Altruism: Helping others feels good. A group setting provides an opportunity to help others by inviting feedback between group members.
- Feedback: A key practice that occurs in groups is the opportunity to work on social skills in the moment.
- Practice: Groups also contain a built-in way to practice the skills you are learning.
- Education: Groups also allow for learning through modeling and observing. Seeing someone else work through his or her fear can be motivating and encouraging.
In our experience people who are reluctant to engage in group therapy warm to the process in the first two weeks and then look back on the experience as indispensable in their healing/recovery process.
Evening IOP Recap:
- Addresses Substance Abuse and Dual Diagnosis Issues
- More structure than general outpatient (aka seeing a counselor or psychiatrist) but less demand than Inpatient residential
- 3 days per week of group during the evenings
- Continue to be active in your life and work schedule
- Individual, family, and psychiatric services provided
- Affordable – We accept most Private Insurance. We offer payment plans for Private Pay.
There are times when inpatient care is the best decision; however, we encourage you to not make this decision on you own. We are partners with a number of facilities around the country and in the event that IOP is not the best decision for you we will assist you in finding the best suited facility for your needs.
Path to freedom.
Make the choice today to get on the path to healing which ultimately will lead you back to freedom. Call us today to discuss your options.